Monday, June 28, 2010

Fwd: Online Queries

> Message:
> Hi there I was wondering if I could make a consultation appointment
> tomorrow or in the next few days. My bottom right wisdom tooth is
> infected , ive been in intense pain despite taking painkillers and I
> have not been able to eat in 5 days. Recently the swelling has gone
> down but I can feel pus dripping down my neck and I have been
> feeling nauseous , have a fever and been getting chest pains I have
> also thrown up a few times in the past couple of days and am not
> sure if this is related to the infection , I have been to a doctor
> who was not much help and spent several hours at the dental hospital
> today who has put me on a 6 month waiting list for an operation. I
> would like to meet with you to discuss immediate removal of the
> tooth and will call you tomorrow Allira

No comments:

Post a Comment